- The majority of orders placed are processed and dispatched the next working day. Please note that credit card payments made after 6pm can take up to 48 hours to process.
- Shipping charges are fixed for orders throughout Australia only. If shipping is required outside of Australia, use our contact form and we can process your order manually, after determining shipping costs.
- All shipping estimates are from when payment is received by Woodsmoke Gourmet. Estimates are based on Australia Post shipping times.
AUSTRALIA POST TRANSIT TIMES
Australia Standard Post
2-7 working days for most areas.
Certain rural areas may require longer.
- Please contact us for shipping rates on wholesale orders
- Registered Post service will be delivered by Australia Post and requires a signature, so please make sure there will be someone at home to sign for it. Otherwise a card will be left and your parcel will need to be collected from your local post office.
- Please note Australia Post only deliver from Monday to Friday.
- TRACK YOUR PARCELTo track your parcel please use the consignment number you will receive from Australia Post (via email) when your order is dispatched here; https://auspost.com.au/track/. Your tracking number will look similar to this “64A00000xxxxx”
FATHERS DAY & CHRISTMAS SHIPPING GUIDE
We have two shipping options, Registered Post and Express Post. See below for more information.
Australia Standard Post
VIC, SA, QLD, ACT & NSW metro areas – up 4 business days
TAS metro areas – up to 2 business days
WA, all other capital cities and country locations- up to 6 business days
For more detailed shipping information on your postcode please visit
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Woodsmoke Gourmet is happy to offer customers a refund or an exchange, for items purchased online, which are different to how it was described, or if goods are damaged. Other returns or exchanges are accepted on goods and will require proof of purchase.
- Your item/s must be in its original unused condition to be returned.
- You must return the item within 14 days of your purchase.
- We pay all shipping costs if a return is a result of our error and you are exchanging it for the item you ordered (i.e. received an incorrect or defective item, etc).
- For any other returns, shipping costs are not refundable. Customers are responsible for round trip shipping on returned items. If you received free shipping then actual outbound shipping costs will be deducted from your refund.
How to Return or Exchange an Item:
- Email us at [email protected] to request a refund.
- Please advise reason for exchange/refund.
- Include a copy of your receipt or invoice making sure the following information is included:
- Phone Number
- Email address
- Method of payment
- Reason for the return
- If your item is different to how it was described or damaged please take a photo of the item/s and attach to e-mail along with your order reference number within 48 hours of receipt. We will send out a replacement as soon as possible (subject to availability)
Mail your return item to:
6-8 Stony Rise Road
Devonport, TAS, 7310
If you are using Australia Post, please return item via registered post to make sure the goods reach their destination. We can’t accept liability for any damages en route.
Once the item/s have been received and reviewed, you will either receive your new items (for exchange), or a refund for the cost of the purchase. Refunds will be issued directly to the credit card used for the purchase. Email notification will be sent once the return has been processed. Please allow up to seven days from item receipt for the refund to process.